Questions and customizations

If you have a request for customization or help, post it here
Solch

Questions and customizations

Post by Solch » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:13 am

Hi! I really like the app but I have some functionality questions and also some customizations requests before I buy it. Can I please have your email address so I can send it by email instead? Thank you in advance.

Regards
Sebastian

atef
Site Admin

Re: Questions and customizations

Post by atef » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:17 am

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the Athlete app.
Please use this forum to post your customizations requests.

Solch

Post by Solch » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:38 am

Ok I already sent you an email but I’ll post it here as well.

1. Is content that I add from the Backend automatically added to the app on the users phone? Or do they have to update the app?

2. Do I get full control over source code and the design, including images and banners? I mean would it be easy for me to change the language, colors and images if I wanted to?

3. Is it possible to add a 7 minute workout program with 30 sec training per exercise and 10 sec rest. It should automatically change to the next exercise at the 10 sec rest countdown. I also want the exercise to animate automatically so is it possible to add either a native video function or a gif function?

4. Is it possible to add features such as a “Chat with a coach” even after I launched the app? I mean would any new features be usable for the user after they updated the app?

5. Instead of the Store function I would like to have something similar to a blog or article function where the user would get daily training and nutrition tips for example. Is this possible to add?

6. How does it work if I make a change to the app and want to submit the newer version to say the AppStore. Is this possible to do?

7. Is it possible to add Goals that the user can change in settings. And also functions for keeping track of for example weight. Would it also be possible for the user to add before and after pics?

I probably have more questions but let’s start with these. I would also like to know the price for any customizations that would be necessary. Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards
Sebastian

atef
Site Admin

Post by atef » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:07 am

Hello,

1. Every update you make using the admin dashboard will be automatically added to the mobile app of all users ( updates are not required )
2. Yes you get full access to all the source code of both the admin and the mobile app and you can modify them as you wish.
3. These features are not includes by default but they can be added as customizations.
4. Yes we can add a chat module.
5. We can provide a blog section for you.
6. If you update the source code of the app, you need to publish the update via Google PlayStore and Apple AppStore.
7. Yes even these features can be added as customizations.

Please don't hesitate to post your requests.

Solch

Post by Solch » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:08 pm

Thank you for your reply. So what would the cost be for the customizations I asked for? About the weight tracker and before/after picture feature I would like it as a menu button on the home screen. And also if possible I would like to display top 5 blog posts on home screen with a “se all” button to scroll through the rest of the posts.

Please list prices separately because I might not need all of the customizations. Thank you!

atef
Site Admin

Post by atef » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:14 am

We will check with our team and we will provide you with a price for each customization request.

Thank you.

Solch

Post by Solch » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:58 pm

Thank you. I'm looking forward to hearing from you again!

Solch

Post by Solch » Sun May 05, 2019 3:49 am

Have you guys come up with a number yet? It’s been a while now!